- I was lucky to have a family that encouraged me to explore my talents in culture and in the fine art of silliness!
- Growing up in a rural village contributed to my love of living in a supportive community.
- My work in film animation for 20 years also helped to develop my organizational skills, creativity, love of cartoons and fun!
- Since 2001 I have owned my own Registered Massage Therapy clinic and developed healing and communication skills.
- Years ago I came out as a lesbian; I live my life fully and without fear. I am active in my community through volunteer work to promote better conditions for our aging LGBT community.
- I am grateful for all these experiences and resources that have led me to where I am today as an Integral Master Coach™.
I love what I do!